3 Min Read
Over the years, male plastic surgery has become more and more popular. Although many men are undergoing surgical procedures, there is also a trend for men to opt in for less expensive, less invasive techniques to address aging skin.
A handsome young man’s torso.
Why Is There a Surge In Male Plastic Surgery?
Technology has advanced over the last twenty years and continues to expand as new research and advancements become available. Men are starting to see the advantages of plastic surgery and male body contouring and want to reap some of those benefits.
Dr. Moser and his team are devoted to providing optimal results to every patient. Men require specific needs during plastic surgery in order to maintain a masculine appearance.
Which Procedures Are Available?
- Excess stomach fat, sometimes referred to as a beer belly or a spare tire, can be corrected with a tummy tuck or liposuction to remove extra fat and tighten the abdominal muscles for a chiseled contour. TruSculpt® RF treatments can also be used in some cases without the need for surgery and anesthesia.
- Heavy, drooping eyelids can be addressed by eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), which removes excess skin and fat around the eyes to eliminate overhanging skin that can obstruct vision, cause puffiness, and create a tired appearance.
- A facelift can significantly smooth out facial wrinkles, fine lines, and creases by gently pulling the skin taut and removing any excess tissue.
- If your forehead has wrinkles and your eyebrows are beginning to sag or develop fine lines, then a forehead lift can reduce these facial creases and provide a smooth, youthful brow.
- Dominant noses with a crook or bump can benefit from rhinoplasty, which reduces the nose size, adjusts the shape, and improves facial balance.
- Love handles, chin fat, and excess fat in various areas of the body are removed, a double chin can be removed, and cellulite is reduced using liposuction. With less fatty tissue, fat reduction produces a thinner, more defined body can be revealed.
- Enlarged male breasts, known as gynecomastia, can be addressed through male breast reduction surgery to enhance the masculine curves of the chest.
Minimally Invasive Treatment Options
For men seeking to reduce visible signs of aging without undergoing anesthesia, incisions, or downtime, injectables and laser treatments are excellent non-invasive techniques to address facial aging.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, and XEOMIN® are neuromodulators that block the nerves in the muscles from contracting, providing smoother and softer skin in the injection sites. By relaxing the muscles, facial wrinkles and folds are temporarily reduced.
- Laser treatments address facial concerns through laser energy. This treatment can erase fine lines, correct uneven skin tones, remove scars, and address many other issues. Laser skin rejuvenation is non-invasive and can provide significant results.
*Actual Patient* Results May Vary
Which Technique Is Right for Me?
During your consultation with your aesthetic surgeon, you can discuss your cosmetic goals and determine a plan to help you achieve your desired body sculpting results.
To learn more about male plastic surgery, call Aestheticare at our San Juan Capistrano office 949-661-1700, our Newport Beach office 949-722-6603, our Corona office 951-737-3236, or our Encinitas office 760-633-3003. You can also fill out our online contact form.